YouTube was being a pain so here is what WOULD have been in the Description Box.
FROM: WA Research Chicks
RECOGNITION: generationkeeper / Host Gwen Caldwell of Shifting the Paradigm @ Freedomizer Radio
RURAL AMERICANS – FARMERS – ANYONE WHO EATS: BEWARE
"We are from the Government and We are here to Help!"
SUPPORTING LINKS - EDUCATE YOURSELF & OTHERS! THIS IS JUST A STARTING POINT... THERE IS SO MUCH MORE:
This is not a "right" or "left" issue - it is an AMERICAN Issue (...and beyond)!
Who WE Need To Contact: ALL OF US need to get this information out!
FARMERS (CATTLE, SHEEP, HORSES, POULTRY, FISH, MUSHROOMS, EGGS, CORN/PRODUCE, BERRIES, ETC)
CITY AND COUNTY COUNCILS
(BS) MSM NEWS STATIONS
PATRIOTIC ACTION NETWORKS
OUR STATE GOVERNMENTS
AGENDA 21 GROUPS
STATE TRIBES & TRIBAL GOVERNMENTS
POTENTIAL CANDIDATES FOR OFF-YEAR ELECTION
POTENTIAL CANDIDATES FOR 2012 ELECTIONS
LOCAL FARMERS (DAIRY, MEAT, VEG)
HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
SMALL BUSINESSES IN RURAL AREAS
HUNTERS / BOATERS / OUTDOORSMEN
MOM & POP GROCERY STORES
YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, CO-WORKERS, YOUR INNER CIRCLE
ANYONE WHO NEEDS TO EAT TO LIVE
If you are truly awake, this is an issue that you can show to your family or friends who think you are insane :)
If they can't figure out what is going on by visiting and absorbing the information at the links above - then they are probably hopeless because it is spelled out.
Executive Order Text
EXECUTIVE ORDER TO ESTABLISH THE WHITE HOUSE RURAL COUNCIL http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/uploads/2011ruralcouncil_eo_rel.pdf
THE WHITE HOUSE
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release June 9, 2011
ESTABLISHMENT OF THE WHITE HOUSE RURAL COUNCIL
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America and in order to enhance Federal engagement with rural communities, it is hereby ordered as follows:
Section 1. Policy.
Sixteen percent of the American population lives in rural counties. Strong, sustainable rural communities are essential to winning the future and ensuring American competitiveness in the years ahead. These communities supply our food, fiber, and energy, safeguard our natural resources, and are essential in the development of science and innovation. Though rural communities face numerous challenges, they also present enormous economic potential. The Federal Government has an important role to play in order to expand access to the capital necessary for economic growth, promote innovation, improve access to health care and education, and expand outdoor recreational activities on public lands.
To enhance the Federal Government's efforts to address the needs of rural America, this order establishes a council to better coordinate Federal programs and maximize the impact of Federal investment to promote economic prosperity and quality of life in our rural communities.
Sec. 2. Establishment.
There is established a White House Rural Council (Council).
Sec. 3. Membership.
(a) The Secretary of Agriculture shall serve as the Chair of the Council, which shall also include the heads of the following executive branch departments, agencies, and offices:
(1) the Department of the Treasury;
(2) the Department of Defense;
(3) the Department of Justice;
(4) the Department of the Interior;
(5) the Department of Commerce;
(6) the Department of Labor;
(7) the Department of Health and Human Services;
(8) the Department of Housing and Urban Development;
(9) the Department of Transportation;
(10) the Department of Energy;
(11) the Department of Education;
(12) the Department of Veterans Affairs;
(13) the Department of Homeland Security;
(14) the Environmental Protection Agency;
(15) the Federal Communications Commission;
(16) the Office of Management and Budget;
(17) the Office of Science and Technology Policy;
(18) the Office of National Drug Control Policy;
(19) the Council of Economic Advisers;
(20) the Domestic Policy Council;
(21) the National Economic Council;
(22) the Small Business Administration;
(23) the Council on Environmental Quality;
(24) the White House Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs;
(25) the White House Office of Cabinet Affairs; and such other executive branch departments, agencies, and offices as the President or the Secretary of Agriculture may, from time to time, designate.
(b) A member of the Council may designate, to perform the Council functions of the member, a senior-level official who is part of the member's department, agency, or office, and who is a full-time officer or employee of the Federal Government.
(c) The Department of Agriculture shall provide funding and administrative support for the Council to the extent permitted by law and within existing appropriations.
(d) The Council shall coordinate its policy development through the Domestic Policy Council and the National Economic Council.
Sec. 4. Mission and Function of the Council.
The Council shall work across executive departments, agencies, and offices to coordinate development of policy recommendations to promote economic prosperity and quality of life in rural America, and shall coordinate my Administration's engagement with rural communities. The Council shall:
(a) make recommendations to the President, through the Director of the Domestic Policy Council and the Director of the National Economic Council, on streamlining and leveraging Federal investments in rural areas, where appropriate, to increase the impact of Federal dollars and create economic opportunities to improve the quality of life in rural America;
(b) coordinate and increase the effectiveness of Federal engagement with rural stakeholders, including agricultural organizations, small businesses, education and training institutions, health-care providers, telecommunications services providers, research and land grant institutions, law enforcement, State, local, and tribal governments, and nongovernmental organizations regarding the needs of rural America;
(c) coordinate Federal efforts directed toward the growth and development of geographic regions that encompass both urban and rural areas; and
(d) identify and facilitate rural economic opportunities associated with energy development, outdoor recreation, and other conservation related activities.
Sec. 5. General Provisions.
(a) The heads of executive departments and agencies shall assist and provide information to the Council, consistent with applicable law, as may be necessary to carry out the functions of the Council. Each executive department and agency shall bear its own expense for participating in the Council.
(b) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
(i) authority granted by law to an executive department, agency, or the head thereof; or
(ii) functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.
(c) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.
(d) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
THE WHITE HOUSE,
June 9, 2011.
# # #
JUNE 9, 2011
President legislates from the Oval Office and signs Executive Order to ensure Rural America will participate in Agenda 21 goals. Globalization and its implementation arm - ICLEI getting a Partner to reach into Rural America.
SUMMARY OF THIS EXECUTIVE ORDER:
1. Federal Control of Rural American Resources (Food, Health, Energy, Education/Schools, Property, Water and Lives).
2. Increased Federal Regulation through Executive Order (Legislation from the Oval Office)
3. More Regulation of Food production
4. More Regulation of Land use
5. Agenda 21 implementation accelerates in Rural America
6. Implementation of Cap and Trade
“identify and facilitate rural economic opportunities associated with energy development, outdoor recreation, and other conservation related activities”.
7. No definitions of what “Rural America” is. Matter of fact, no definitions at all.
8. More Lawmaking through Regulation (State and Local levels)
9. More State/County Control over your city/town due to grant money distribution
10. Less Local participation due to Regionalization
11. More Federal Jobs funded at Tax Payer Expense
12. Rights Issues: Your Voice. You can not “Un-elect” appointed committee members. You can not contact your elected representative on an issue because this is legislation through committee regulation. (Strings attached to all that tax payer funded grant money)
EXECUTIVE ORDER TO ESTABLISH THE WHITE HOUSE RURAL COUNCIL http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/uploads/2011ruralcouncil_eo_rel.pdf
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU?
1. First of all I want you to read the opening paragraph: See the word “sustainable”? Replace it with the word “ACCEPTABLE”. That is what sustainable means to THEM. This Executive Order is all about the Feds telling rural America what is acceptable to THEM. It is no longer a local choice, or locally controlled. The Feds, several states, counties, and local governments have already fallen into the ICLEI (http://www.iclei.org/index.php?id=global-themes ) trap and have begun to implement parts of Agenda 21 through their governments. With this Executive Order, the Feds have moved to escalate their implementation in Rural America.
2. Ask yourself why do we need a rural program that proposes: “The Federal Government has an important role to play in order to expand access to the capital necessary for economic growth, promote innovation, improve access to health care and education, and expand outdoor recreational activities on public lands”? How do you think the Feds foster economic growth under this plan? (Jobs, deficits, spending, economic decline – not revenue – is the problem.)
3. This executive Order touts the expansion of outdoor activities on public lands when the reality is that the feds have already exposed their plans to cut back access to public lands, and have infringed on property, land and water rights. (See http://www.morphcity.com/home/90-epic-fail-global-warming-solutions )
4. Just how will the Feds control the local government? Through grants. Yes - money. The feds will set aside money for rural communities, administered by the state, to institute grant programs that local communities gladly participate in. Local governments will look at this grant money as a way to supplement its dwindling budgets, and without question will agree to Federal requirements. Not only is this the process that has over-burdened states and local budgets for years – this is the process that has moved the federal agenda into every community in America.
5. This Executive Order gives control over our local planning and development to a Federal committee. We will no longer be able to voice our concerns, opinions, or grievances at the local level and have it matter. This Executive Order virtually eliminates local government’s ability to set policies that benefit rural areas without approval from the Feds.
6. Why an APPOINTED committee to “coordinate” this effort? Committee members will be the heads of specific agencies, offices and departments by appointment until or unless they, themselves, appoint their own Representative to the Council in their stead. This Executive Order sets up another committee to regulate all aspects of rural life. Residents and local governments will have no opportunity to redress any grievances as these appointees are not elected.
7. Why is the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) involved in the Federal government promoting economic prosperity and quality of life in rural America? The majority of agencies listed in this Executive Order are already under or are partnered with [allowing a certain amount of authority to] DHS, and Janet Napolitano will sit on the council.
8. “The Department of Agriculture shall provide funding and administrative support for the Council to the extent permitted by law and within existing appropriations”. So the funds are set aside. Right. We are broke yet we have money sitting ready for yet another expansion of the Federal government. With DHS oversight and the DHS unlimited budget - yes unlimited, I am sure the Feds have plenty of money to move this agenda right into rural America. (The Department of Homeland Security has no oversight as they directly report to Joe Lieberman who has already received kickbacks from helping DHS in the form of DHS agency regulation in order to bypass congress with some of the bills he has sponsored/proposed. Lieberman is then supposed to report to the President, and another perk is that DHS can demand more funds from Congress as part of their written budget through fiscal year 2012 - not ask – but demand) Remember – no matter what, the taxpayer will foot the bill for this expansion of government.
9. “The Council shall coordinate its policy development through the Domestic Policy Council and the National Economic Council”. WHY do we need yet another council to cover a specific 16% of the country? Because Rural America still has some degree of control over resources and we are resistant to globalization. This Executive Order allows the federal government to implement Agenda 21 right in the heart of America’s food basket. This ultimately could bring the end to rural life as we know it. By asking for the Agricultural departments to participate, they will mitigate resistance. Yes, control the food and you control the population. Think about this and research how well it worked out for California.
10. This Executive Order will coordinate Federal efforts directed toward the growth and development of geographic regions that encompass both urban and rural areas; and “identify and facilitate rural economic opportunities associated with energy development, outdoor recreation, and other conservation related activities”. Geographic regions – i.e. Target Areas. Just like FEMA or the EPA (both DHS controlled), where states completely have been regionalized. This Executive Order requires that the appointed Council shall set up regions thereby removing the barriers to ICLEI’s town-by-town focus and stream lining the effort to implement Agenda 21.
11. “This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations”. Remember there are no laws that restrict the Department of Homeland Security – thus, unlimited power over Rural America.
So, under pretenses that are false (based on past performance), the Federal Government is attacking the United States using Agenda 21, ICLEI tactics but it is much more direct this time. The actions are simple and the results - measured but disastrous.
Ask yourself how the Federal Government’s agenda gets into our schools – into the thoughts of our children? The States offer grants or loans to schools. The State then promotes to or seeks out interested School Districts to apply. Every dollar has federal strings attached. The very same way, this Executive Order will ensure rural America’s compliance and put our food supply in absolute danger through the Rural Council.
The government has the Rural Council to help "stimulate" the rural economy. The Feds just want to help, right? Their initial target audience will be agricultural organizations, Why? Say you are a farmer and a Federal Government representative knocks on your door asking you to apply for a loan or grant - just to help you out - would you think they would get very far? But if the [trusted cattle or growers' association, your neighbor] promoted it then you might be a lot more interested and believe everything to be on the up and up, right?
There is no doubt at all that Rural America in general is hurting right now; farmers are stretched and some have already had to suck in their pride to take one form of government assistance or another just to feed their families in this declining economy. When the government starts throwing this money out there with the support of trusted agricultural organizations the temptation to apply will be huge. But if the "help" is accepted the risk of losing is even greater.
The federal government never wants to give you something for nothing and while they speak out one side of their mouth telling you that this is to 'boost the dying economy', to 'help the rural communities' and push forward on 'energy solutions'... there will remain the high risk of default on loans and loopholes that farmers or businesses will have to jump through to receive grants. The red tape has "control" written all over it; it may even dictate what can or must be grown on a property just in order to be eligible to apply, whether accepted or not. In the short term, it may sound great but in the long term it will bankrupt farms and businesses, discredit once-trusted organizations, remove the voice of the people town by town, limit Mayors, City Council & School Board Members who mean to do right by the people who elected them and break the hearts and pride of generations of Rural Americans while at the same time limiting Americans who depend on our rural breadbaskets for food and further destroy the American Dollar.
The freedoms that have been known by older generations will not be shared by the new. The destruction of the United States Constitution is all but complete. We no longer have a 2 party system... we have the party of "D&R", as one. We no longer have 3 branches of effective government... we have runaway presidents (plural), a legislative branch that either works against the people, puts on a show (generally right before an election cycle) or is bypassed altogether by executive order, presidential directorate or backdoor regulation (mainly through DHS agencies) AND lifetime justices who have done and will continue to do nothing about it. The Patriot ACT supersedes the Constitution and the majority of your rights and freedoms are mere illusions that the government GRANTS you in order to keep you passive while they keep chipping away at the last bits of our foundation of freedom. We are sitting on a time bomb.
What Can We Do?
What can you do?
1. You can spread the word. Action on this will require people knowing about it and understanding that it is of concern so they, too, will act.
2. You can contact the listed (above, left) people or groups and make sure they know what is happening so they can be aware and road blocks can be in place before the Rural Council can take action in your state, county or home community.
3. You can get in to your local school board, city council and commissioner meetings. As boring as they may seem, it is an opportunity for use your voice to make a difference - while you still have it. Once they know you are involved because you are taking the time to show up and sit through their mostly empty-seat meetings... they will listen to you. They are just people like you and me but you have to understand that like our State Representatives and higher... these people may be elected but they are not used to people standing up for themselves. They are used to making decisions on their own. That is a HUGE part of the overall problem. Road blocks could have gone up faster on so many things but people, in general, are so obsessed with their free TIME that they risk their own freedoms. Use it or lose it. Our electeds can not effectively represent you if they don't know what you want. You probably have more time to do research on this stuff than them. Feed it to them, educate them and keep the Rural Council, ICLEI, DHS and the U.N. OUT of your local communities.
4. At very least you should be getting out and meeting people in your local communities so you can find others who are concerned and preparing for the 'what if we fail' scenarios.
5. If you hold an elected position or chair a group that can network information out... help get others involved by sharing what you know. If people don't know - they can't act. That is how the govt has gotten away with so much.
6. Find your motivation... whether it be your kids, your grandkids, your right to hunt, your anger on spending, your fear of SWAT busting in to people's homes to collect late student loans... whatever will get you off your butt and doing.
7. RESEARCH / EDUCATE YOURSELF
8. Educate OTHERS
Concentrate on those who will listen.
9. Pay attention to what is happening on a local level. It is good to know what is going on everywhere but the local level is where you must ACT. Your Federal "Representatives" are far away in D.C. and will not listen. Before the 10th Amendment no longer exists, use it on your state and local levels. Keep the globalization giants out of your communities.
10. Do not take federal grant money. Do not let your community take federal grant money. Push your State Reps to steer clear of more grant money. IT IS OFFERED ONLY TO CONTROL.
Stop relying on the MSM for what is really happening.
Put down your remote control. If SHTF... knowing who won Dancing with the Stars will NOT save you!
No election or representative can or will save us from all that is happening right now. We are too late for that... too deep and that's not how our government was designed to work ANYWAY. If you have been banking on the 2012 elections, STOP. Re-focus your efforts where they will matter.
This is not a Republican or Democrat thing - accept that both parties have failed, both are corrupt, both pushed the system to failure.
It is up to YOU to make a difference.
Get out of your comfort zone... it isn't so bad once you're doing it.
Don't be afraid of what people think of you...
IF YOU VALUE YOUR FREEDOM - HAVE FREEDOM FROM FEAR